[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.69″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Join Bespoke Founder Jenn Albertson and K Gabrielle Photography’s Kristin Webb on March 3rd 10-2pm (with a half hour lunch break) for Brand + Gram, our branding and instagram workshop!
Jenn is a graduate of University of Oregon’s Lundquist College of Business and holds a BS in Business Administration with an Entrepreneurship Concentration. She is also a RAIN (Regional Accelerator and Innovation Network) Alumni and has a TON of knowledge to share!
Kristin founded K Gabrielle Photography in 2015 and went full time in less than a year using Instagram to find and book her ideal clients. She runs multiple local business instagrams and knows the do’s and dont’s to successfully use this platform to grow your business!
We will be talking about:
– Creating a brand bible
– Knowing yourself in your brand
– Identifying your target market
– Developing + implementing your brand strategy to target your ideal client
– Community over competition
– Networking in your community
– Bringing your personality to your business
– All things instagram (consistency, organization, hashtags, geotags, shadow banning, call to action, storying, etc.)
And so much more!
Tickets are $100 and because we really want to build a sense of community, where everyone feels acknowledged and comfortable asking questions, there will only be 12 seats available! See you there?!
Email Kristin at email@example.com to reserve your spot!